VHF DSC Mayday Procedure Card (Cockpit Cards)
- Author:Robert Dearn
- Sales Rank:216,358
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 0 x 6.3
- Publication Date:July 1, 2008
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Cockpit Card - Mayday This Mayday Cockpit card is designed to be displayed near the DSC VHF. An eessential reference card, blank spaces are left free so you can write your boat name, MMSI number and Call Sign using a permanent marker pen. The first part of the card leads the user through the DSC Alert and the second part shows the spoken Mayday procedure. Encapsulated with a heavy duty plastic, making it perfect for cockpit use.
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.