RYA Astro Navigation Handbook
- Author:Tim Bartlett
- Brand:Royal Yachting Association
- Buy New: £12.49
as of 11/12/2018 13:23 GMT details
- Sales Rank:89,435
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 0.3 x 9.7
- Publication Date:December 31, 2008
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- MPN:Illustrations (some col.)
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
The very words Astro Navigation are often enough to send a cold shudder through even the most experienced boater. the funny thing is that although a lot of Astro jargon has an almost mystical ring about it, most of us know the "secrets" on which the whole science of Astro Navigation is based.
This book is ideal for anyone who is new to , or wanting to update their Astro skills. It is not atextbook or manual - itis simply a book to enable you to "just get on and do it". The course book for anyone taking a RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Ocean Course. 76p P/B
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.