RYA Weather Handbook - Northern Hemisphere
- Author:Chris Tibbs
- Creator:Sarah Selman
- Sales Rank:237,261
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:2nd Revised edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 0.4 x 9.7
- Publication Date:October 1, 2005
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
G1 RYA Weather Handbook This 109 page book, written by a sailor for sailors the Royal Yachting Association (RYA)’s complete guide to weather at sea. It’s straight to the point and easy to read which is just what you need from a book. Knowing more about the weather will help make you feel safe and confident at sea, so you can enjoy your boat that little bit more! Author: Chris Tibbs.
In association with Amazon.co.uk.
Orders placed through this store form a contract with Amazon.co.uk. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.